We, at SILVERWOOD, deliver fully integrated consultancy services under one roof from inception and thru handing over of the project making cultural/traditional and sustainable contributions to the society while meeting/exceeding the expectations of the Clients/end users through our multidisciplinary expert team (having combination of local and international expertise) of architects, interior designers, civil/structural engineers, mechanical/electrical engineers, specialist professional associates, contracts specialists, quantity surveyors, PMC specialists and others as may be required.
Active in Vital sectors like Roads, Bridges, Transmission Lines, Power Plant, Logistics Park, Chemical plant, Labour camps, Commercial & Residential buildings.
- German Gulf’s services include:
- Master Planning and Urban Development
- Architecture and Engineering Design
- Permit Management and Authorities approvals (ADDC, CIVIL DEFENSE and BUILDING PERMIT)
- Project Management and Construction Supervision
- Specialist Studies for LEED/ ESTIDAMA Accreditation, Fire and Life Safety, Traffic Impact Studies, Security Systems, Health and Safety, Sustainability, Environmental Analysis, etc
- Project Management Consultancy/ Program Management
- Construction Supervision